10 Conversations Kids Need to Have with Their Dadby Jay Payleitner
10 Conversations Kids Need to Have with Their Dad
There is so much you want them to know and understand. You just need to find the right openings. And most dads could also use a little help filling in the gaps.
Bestselling author and veteran dad Jay Payleitner comes alongside with fresh ideas, trusted research, and experienced perspectives to help you communicate those all-important life values that will help your kids thrive—values around issues like:
- Excellence: how your kids can hit home runs in life
- Work: how to guide them to rewarding work that matches their gifts
- Integrity: how they can be true to something beyond themselves
- Love, sex, and marriage: how to tell them what you need to tell them
- Eternity: how they can own their faith and live as friends of the Creator
Dad, you can walk confidently alongside your kids on the road of life, well prepared to prepare them well. Great as a gift or men's group selection.
About the Author:
Jay Payleitner has raised five kids. He shares his experience through speaking on parenting and marriage and as author of a dozen-plus books, including 52 Things Sons Need from Their Dads and the bestselling 52 Things Kids Need from a Dad. As a freelance Christian radio producer, Jay partners with the National Center for Fathering, whose efforts he fosters and promotes. He and his wife, Rita, live near Chicago.
Publisher: Harvest House Publishing
Size: 215mm x 140mm