Raising Boys By Designby Gregory L Jantz and Micheal Gurian
Raising Boys by Design: What the Bible and Brain Science Reveal About What Your Son Needs to Thrive
Gregory L. Jantz & Michael Gurian
Your son was created for great things, but he needs your help to appreciate his unique male design and to grow into the strong, loving man God created him to be.
Packed with doable strategies and eye-opening examples of what’s really going on inside a boy’s brain, Raising Boys by Design offers a practical blueprint to help you build a HERO—one who values Honour, Enterprise, Responsibility, and Originality. Among other things, you’ll learn how to help your son:
- strengthen his character, resilience, and self-discipline
- nurture genuine compassion and empathy
- process words and emotions in ways that fit his brain chemistry
- succeed in school and hone crucial life skills
- develop a healthy perspective of sexuality
- avoid the pitfalls of media and technology
- embark on a lifelong adventure of faith
This unique resource combines the latest research in brain science with timeless truths from the Bible to reveal the deepest needs shared by every boy of faith while also leading you to fresh insights for honouring the unique personality, talents, and God-given design of your son in particular.
You can help your son thrive today as the hero he is meant to be when you learn the secrets of Raising Boys by Design.
Size: 215mm x 140mm